Three men exposed to gas fumes in Mulbarton

One person is in a serious condition and two others in a moderate condition after they were allegedly exposed to gas at a shop in Mulbarton, on Wednesday, January 10.

ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 3.40pm and found three men sitting outside of a shop. Upon further assessment, it was found that all three of them were exposed to the fumes.

ER24, as well as another medical service on the scene, transported the patients to hospital for further medical care.

The details of how they were exposed to the gas were not clear to the paramedics.

More information will follow.

Also Read:

Near tragic incident in Ridgeway highlights importance of fire prevention

BREAKING NEWS: Elderly woman trapped in house fire on Leipoldt Street

For free daily local news in the south, visit our sister newspapers Alberton RecordComaro ChronicleSouthern Courier and Get it Joburg South Magazine.

Remember to visit our FacebookTwitter and Instagram pages. You can also email our offices on [email protected][email protected] or [email protected]

Add us on WhatsApp today! Comaro Chronicle: 079 427 8074 and Southern Courier: 079 404 5789.

Julie Maule
News Editor

Latest News



Thanx for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.

SELECT your titles:

Alberton Record
Comaro Chronicle
Kathorus Mail
Southern Courier

Your details:

Your friends: